Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past few years, you know how incredible Amazon is. From Amazon prime delivering to your home within hours, baby registries and our favorite tool, Amazon Lists, you’re pretty much able to find everything you may need or want in one place. We are super excited to share more ideas that we’ve been working on to make your life a little easier. Today, we’re sharing a new part in our new series and excited to share all about Wedding Registry: Living Room Musts!
We shop a ton on Amazon for work & home. This is where we order our candles for weddings & events, tools for the warehouse, and now that we’re in the planning stages of remodeling our home, we’ve been eyeing a few decor and furniture pieces online. Amazon has a really great registry tool that let’s you add anything into your registry which makes it easy for you to add items from the comfort of your own couch. It’s the best and one of the reasons we recommend registering on Amazon for baby needs, wedding needs, or running a fundraiser!
We thought it would be fun to compile a list of Living Room Musts! We’ve linked the items below so you can add those to your registry or buy if you’re interested. Still need to start a registry? Start your Amazon registry today at the link below!
1. The new At Home in Joshua Tree: A Field Guide to Desert Living book. This is a perfect coffee table read and the images are beautiful!
2. Adding some brass taped candle holders to your living room, like this hourglass shaped pair, is the perfect addition for styling touches.
3. This Crosley Record player to make evenings in a bit more entertaining.
4.Fiddle Leaf Fig trees are great and all, but we like the style of olive trees much more. This artificial olive tree is perfect and the best news? It won’t die!
5. Finding a reed diffuser to make your living room smell perfect, while being pretty is kind of hard to do. Luckily, we found the perfect diffuser from Standard Wax.
6. Need extra storage? Why not use a basket and fill that bad boy up with pet toys or blankets. We like this one from La Jolie Muse.
7. Living room furniture that fits your style and makes starting a ‘new home’ with your new spouse is important. We’re current loving these chairs from Stone & Beam.
8. Be sure to add some color and texture with your living room. An easy way to do that is finding a rug that checks all the boxes off of your list. We’re fans of the coloring in this rug.
9. Don’t forget some wall art & photographs. This print is perfect for our home in Arizona, with the beautiful black and white details.
10. Let there be LIGHT! This wooden lamp from Stone & Beam is giving us major living room goals. The added texture is beautiful!
11. Coasters are always a pretty solid living room staple to rely on. This set of Medallion Round Stoneware coasters is so good and adds a pop of color to your space.
12. Pillows are a great way to soften the room and add detail to your overall aesthetic. Sticking to a neutral color with small details, like the threading in this pillow, is an easy addition to your space.